Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

1.2.3.4

Saturday, April 25, 2009

warning!!!

jiwang mode is in the air..




mari nyanyi same2..


1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Give me more lovin' then i've ever had
Make it all better when i'm feelin' sad
Tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not
Make me feel good when i hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad
I'm so glad i found you
I love being around you

Chorus
You make it easy
As easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4)
There's only one thing two do three words four you
I love you
(i love u)
There's only one way two say those three words
And that's what i'll do
I love you
(i love you)

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when i fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when i hurt so bad
Best that i've had

I'm so glad that i found you
I love being around you

chorus:2x

One two three four I love you
(i love you)
I love you
(i love you)

5 comments:

  1. erm..agak jiwang entry kali ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa ini kat chicago... waaaaa bessssnyeee...
    yang atas ni pidah yang komen... lupe tuka login la tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. deng it.. atas tu aku.. terjadi anon pulak...

    ReplyDelete
  4. donut -> sbbkan skali skale.. soo kene all out laa.. haha

    ami eh pidah eh ami ke -> hoih.. wat aku pening je.. wuu kat chicago ke mi.. mesti teringat kan.. hehe

    ReplyDelete